POLYFIX ® wood seal is the ideal material to build stable maintenance of wood cracks and holes that are not easy to remove and costly to replace. POLYFIX ® wood seal adhesive make a long-lasting repair on damaged or rotted wood.POLYFIX ® wood seal is easy to handle too. Other old method glues takes lots of time for repairs but with POLYFIX ® wood seal you done it in few minutes.Whether a wood hole or crack wants a seal repairing, POLYFIX ® wood seal is the first thing that woodworker, timber mart, cabinetmaker hard wood user and contractors use for all their creation or repair on wood needs. POLYFIX ® wood seal is available at large home centres. Otherwise, you can purchase it on the online shopping sites.
- Very fast and quick bonding, Sets almost in a minutes.
- Multi-use, Able to fill cracks and holes in hard and soft wood both with a wide range of wood available in market.
- No need of heating or mixing.
- Time Saving: Due to fast curing speed time consumption is very low as compared with conventional water based adhesive used in this application. It doesn’t require waiting dry for a longer period.
- Read the Application Instructions Beforehand.
- Choose a Well Ventilated Work Area.
- Never Open the Container Carelessly.
- Wear Gloves.
- Close the cover Tightly After Use.
- Be Patient if there is an Accident.
Hard Wood like Sheesham and Teak
Door and Windows, Dining Tables, High Quality Sofa/ Beds, Bookcase, Almirah& Wardrobes and Chairs Manufacturers
- 250 Gram plastic bottles
- 50 Gram plastic bottles