POLYFIX ® Gel CA Glue is ethyl based Gel grade. Its appearance is like jelly and it does not drip while usage and it is single component solvent-free adhesives that cures at room temperature and offer very strong bonding power. This Instant adhesives are currently used forporous surfaces or uneven surfaceslike hair bands for a wide range of applications, This glue is used both in industry as well at homeas repairs. POLYFIX ® Gel Cyanoacrylate Adhesive is Ideal for vertical bonding, uneven, round or porous surfaces or where neat and clean work is needed adhesive flow is crucial. It Offers maximum gap while usage for filling and repositioning time.
- Extra working time to reposition surfaces than instant cure.
- Can be used to fill gaps.
- The Gel allows bonding on vertical surfaces without runs or drips.
- Based on DIY concept.
- Pasting of various articlesor pieces on printed circuit boards and lead wires.
- Pasting and patching of parts in automobiles industry.
- Machinery repairs in factories.
- Making of hobby crafts clay modelling.
- Fixing ofstones on fancy articles like hair clips or hair band etc .
- Best suitable for metal, rubber, plastic, wood, pottery in the fields of every day household repairing, arts/ craft making and home repairing, etc.
Fancy hair clips/ hair bands, MDF, Furniture, Board, Mica, Rubber, ceramics, metals, plastics, stone, marble, PVC Doors/Windows etc
How to apply:-
The Surfaces of bonding area should be clean fromany dirt/oil or moisture. Dispense glue by squeezing tube on anyone surface and clamp another surface to it and press tightly. Apply only enough glue to leave a thin film layer after compression. hold together and grip firmly for 1 0r 2 minutes. Good contact is must. An adequate bond will form shortly with in one or two minutes ( Result may variate depending on variety of surfaces and humidity in weather conditions) maximum strength is attained within 24 hours. Wipe off extra adhesive from the top of the tube and recap it properly.
Cyanoacrylate products if left uncapped may deteriorate by contamination from moisture present in the air.Cyanoacrylate products may be cured by dust and moisture already present in airand polymerise, whitening may appear on the surface of the container or the bonded materials. Should this happen, wipe surfaces well with acetone.
Note- To enhance shelf life store glue bottle below 20 degree.
- 3 gram aluminium tube