POLYFIX ® Instant adhesives (cyanoacrylate adhesives gel) are one-part solvent-free adhesives that cure immediately at room temperature and offer strong bonding power. Instant adhesives are currently used in a wide range of applications, both in industry and in the home. POLYFIX ® High Viscosity Gel Cyanoacrylate Adhesive Ideal for bonding porous materials or when controlling adhesive flow is crucial. Offers maximum gap filling and repositioning time.
- Extra working time than the Insta-cure.
- Can be used to fill gaps up to certain limits.
- The gel allows bonding on vertical surfaces without runs or drips.
- Fixing of various components on printed circuit boards and lead wires.
- Adhesion and patching of parts for automobiles and machinery.
- Adhesive in hobby crafts such as plastic/clay models.
- Fixing for Plastic and Iron road studs (cat’s eye/ road marker) .
- Adhesion for metal, rubber, plastic, wood, pottery in the fields of every day household repairing, arts making and repairing, apparatus first orienting etc.
How to apply:-
Surfaces to be bonded should be dirt/oil -free and waterless. Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film layer after compression. Push parts together and grip firmly for a 1 0r 2 minutes. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less than two minute and maximum strength is attained within 24 hours. Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the bottle and recap it properly.
Cyanoacrylate products if left uncapped may deteriorate by contamination from moisture in the air. Because Cyanoacrylate products cure by polymerization, whitening may appear on the surface of the container or the bonded materials. Should this happen, wipe surfaces well with acetone.
- 250 Gram plastic bottles.
- 50 Gram plastic bottles.
- 20 Gram plastic bottles.